Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello fellow internet datastream travellers!

I am here to talk about freedom in all forms it may take. On the internet, in our lives, and especially in our homes! I will use this blog to post information pertaining to the people, companies, lobbyists, government public representatives and whomever may want to restrict our rights that are working to stop this nation from being the constitutional founded republic that it once was in the not so far past. I will post links to other great websites to share information, and also I will post the many comments I make around the web in relation to discussion on many different subjects important to all of us on this green & blue planet called earth. Since I am an American, I will be a little biased about my country & my government.....I hope that is to be expected somewhat. Give me time, and I will create what I can to fight with my free voice to uphold what this country is supposed to represent as our founding forefathers intended over 200 years ago. We can become great as a nation again.....only if we all rise up to become the true patriots that are needed to fight the traitors and false nationalists trying to destroy the USA. Fight the power!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post with respect, no bullying, and no trolling. We can have civil discussions without division. We get enough of that already from the establishment media, and the politicians! Thank you.