Friday, November 7, 2014


 

 

 Josef Stalin said, "It doesn't matter who votes. It only matters who counts the votes."


I'm back, the midterm elections, and what is going on again? 

(Otherwise known as the same song keeps on playing in Washington, D.C.)


     Okay, well.....I know it has been over two years since my last post on my blogger page. Here, it is already November of 2014, with many changes since then in May of 2012 of my last post. Although, it seems that in the world of American politics it is just more of the same usual game being played in Washington, D.C. If you might wonder for the reason for the absence of my posts in that time, I can only say that I kind of gave up before. I was disillusioned by the stupidity of what the state of politics were in this nation. I am shocked that most US citizens decide not to vote in elections more and more every year, with this midterm election having 2/3rds deciding that it was not important for their voices to be heard! Then again, I suppose I can understand that fact, because it just seems that no matter who we vote for, the same thing happens every election cycle. Oh, this year the Democrats lost their power in the Senate......the last midterm election the Republicans lost it before. I assume with this trend that the next President will be a Republican in 2016......because they seem to take turns in the game of DC politics. We, the people of the USA are clearly the losers in this crazy game.

Now, a day after the Nov. 4th midterm elections all of the politicians, both winners and losers, pretty much were saying the same exact things. This election shows that the American people are upset with division in our capital. We all need to work together to get the job done for this country. Both the Dems and Repubs will work together now and act all friendly after one of the worst negative attack ad campaigns thrown on the airwaves across the country. Yeah, sure.....I'm not buying that at all, and you know I was right. Since.....

Of course, on day 2 after the elections, the tune has changed dramatically! The new Republican leader of the Senate, Mitch McConnell is already talking about his # 1 priority will be to repeal the Obamacare healthcare act.....yet again, they will try to work as hard as they can to get rid of healthcare reform only because it has Obama's name on it, or because they didn't think of it in the first place, or because the big businesses don't like it as it stands, or because health insurance companies aren't making enough money from it. Take your pick. I think it is probably all of the above.

Then, on the Democratic side..... President Obama is talking about pushing forward on the issue of immigration amnesty reform going so far as to say he will issue a executive order if necessary because the Congress refuses to act on it. I am wondering how that can be a legal move, since the last time I checked it is still illegal to be here in the USA  without a proper naturalization process, visa, or green card. Only, from all I have heard in the news, the immigration laws are not even being enforced like they should be as they were written. Oh well.....so much for that idea of "We are going to work together" thing they were just talking about the day before! I knew the friendly atmosphere between them wouldn't last that long, really.

Okay, that concludes my rant of the day.....for the time being. I will post again soon when I have more apathy and anger boiling within me about the next idiotic thing that I hear of coming out of the DC swamp morass of our great nation. I have a strange feeling that I won't have to wait that long before I hear of something worthy of my tirade against which I will have to throw my words onto this blog.

So, until then, my fellow patriots.....

Democrat/Left or Republican/Right? Same thing!